LEADERSHIP TRAINING AND EMPOWERMENT CONFERENCES
The Goal of Africa harvest mission is to reach one billion souls with the gospel of Jesus Christ across Africa and around the world by the year 2050. One of the strategies employed to achieve this is in training pastors, church workers and leaders who are greatly needed in winning the lost and discipling the new Christians.
During the harvest crusades the leadership training and empowerment conference is the key activity during the morning time beginning from 09:00am to 02:00pm for four days. In the past three years we have held 28 conferences with an average attendance of 300 to 500 leaders in each region. The main aim of these training conferences is;
- To train pastors, church leaders and church workers to disciple new believers within sound doctrine and biblical teaching. As people accept Christ in the mass evening gatherings, we always collect their information and put them in touch with the local pastors for discipleship.
- To impart good leadership principles that will enable the pastors and church leaders to effectively participate in the educational development, political leadership and economic development of their regions with a special emphasis on agricultural development
- To train, empower and equip the pastors, church leaders and church workers to overcome the daily challenges and limitations found in the mission field so that they become more vibrant in evangelism to transform their regions in a wholistic approach.
- Many areas of Africa are still un-churched during these conferences we encourage local pastors to be strong and bold in faith and take up the leadership of the churches that are planted after the crusade.
- During the conferences the participants get time to pray together, encourage each other, as they share testimonies and practical information on a wide range of topics and experiences, and to lay strategies for the evangelization of their local region.
- 3Reads today:
- 4238Total visitors:
- 2Visitors today: